Saturday 31 July 2010

my august wishes

ehem.
as a stupid and dumb abnormal student, as a kids (not a teenager yet :P *like to be young, young ass*) i have a lot of WISHES!
yeah you know i want to be a blablabla and i want a lot of blablabla
and as a ninth grader, i receive a LOT of question,
i will answer it, just like :



1. why you love blogging?
because... blogging is fun! i can post everything at my blog, i don't care if nobody don't want to read my posts, because my blog is just like my diary, my own over-imaginative world. yeah, imma imaginative person. too imaginative.


2. why you like blogger more than tumblr?
because blogger much more... interesting? i can design my own blog, lot of gadgets i can use, lot of templates i can downloads, you rock blogger (y)


3. why you can be so... wild? lunatic?
eheheheh because i... i live in my own world. i want to tell you about 'my world'
so free, i can do anything! i can blog at my own world, it's my mind. i can think about anything, being imaginative is sooo fun! imagination isn't limited like knowledge, that's why i like blogging more than studying :P
i don't need to worrying about anything in my own world.
but in my 'reality world', i'm worrying about a lot of problem.
imagination embraces the entire world, giving birth to evolution, give me finishing touch for my school life, my own life, my own world.


want to ask more? just write some comments, i will answer it soon.
then, my august wish!!
thanks god, fasting start at august :D
1. full fasting! and i hope i don't miss it, even just a day :D
2. GOOD GRADES! YAY
3. new me! new, in a good way ;)
4. meet some new friends, new good friends
5. i can get my own freedom
6. i can improve my 'imagination world'
7. i can survive in my 'reality world'
8. ...be more religion (-_-)


yup, maybe, (for now) i have eight wishes for august.
wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write down your comments here!