Saturday 5 June 2010

concern about... and something

At 10th of June, 2010
i will get a fight with answer sheet and question sheet
that's what i call 'EXAM'

'Must study harder...
and get good grades'
all of student wanted it, right?
except for the study
we're studying, but not harder
just studying, just like me
i know i must study HARDER for the exam, because i want GOOD GRADES!
and make my parents proud of me

so, for the preparation,
i'd kicked twitter from my life, for a while
i'd kicked my comics from my life
i'll be a good student, for exam!
no cheating,
no talking,
no confusing,
must be surprising
make my parents proud
and, for myself
i want to be more smarter and smarter
that's why i go to school


'before is lack of knowledge and after school will be knowledgeable'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write down your comments here!