Thursday 9 September 2010

my sister's handmade... well she called it food

Good morning, bandung!
well, i arrived at bandung this morning, maybe 30 minutes ago
and it's COLD DAMN FREEZING HERE T_T toilet will be my permanent destination
i must wear my jackets or(maybe and) sweater. *sniffing*

but i prefer bandung than jakarta ;) but i didn't stay here overnight, just pick up my older sis here then we will start our journey to middle java (jawa tengah) yeah whatever i call it middle java (-_-)

and then... guess what!
my older sis made something for me and my brother
she called it... oreo balls. oreo, food. yeah right it's food but it's...
fuh i laughed out loud, sorry sis

well, there's ugly oreo balls because the vanilla coating didn't enough for all of the oreo balls. hmph, thanks sister, i almost cry when i see this :') *hyperbolic* wakakakakak
anyway, thanks my sister! i will eat that 'thing' as my break fasting menu. wish me luck guys.

and anyway, talk about ugly food...
look at this
Random photos :
i am very very not talented at peeling banana skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write down your comments here!