Saturday 29 October 2011

VOTE FOR KOMODO!

Take your mobile phone!

If you're now holding your handphone,
LET'S VOTE FOR KOMODO (via SMS)!

It's very easy,
Even I could explain it with my drawings

You only need to...
*sorry, my handwriting is so awful-_-* 
 Simple, right?
I've voted for 50 times, vote for it right awaayyyy


AND IT DOES NOT EXPENSIVE AT ALL.
Rp 1 per SMS 
(I made an ugly mistake here-_- As far as I know, not all operators provide Rp 1/SMS vote. Only Telkomsel, Indosat, XL, and Telkom Flexi)
SO GO GO GO GO VOTE FOR KOMODO ISLAND OF INDONESIA!


AND LET IT BECOME THE NEW SEVEN NATURAL WONDERS OF WORLD!


Does not brings you any disadvantages,
And easy to do. So vote now!! If you're an Indonesian, vote for Komodo, NOW!


Sincerely,
Me,
the future President of Indonesia :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write down your comments here!