Sunday 2 October 2011

things that trigger my interest; for now

Yo,
I'm back from my exhausting school life.
The teacher gave me an endless daily test, and my score... It made me flabbergasted.
Just like,
"How come I could be this stupid?"
Then, my positive mindset turns on, 
"Well, I'm not that stupid, it's just because the test is terribly difficult."
Then, my I heard my friend asked his friend about his score,
and he said, "I got **" <- HIS SCORE IS F*CKING SUPERMASSIVE HIGHER THAN ME.
And I just standing there, like,
"..............I'm totally dumb."






Back to life,
I spent at least one hour per day to browse everything that trigger my interest.
And sometimes,
I found something supermegagiga interesting.



Like this.
This one. Is cool.
I always wanted this since I'm a little and innocent few days ago.
Check these photos outtt

No, I don't want the camera nor the mobile phone. 
What I want is...
That dude. That black dude with 'Polaroid' text on his face.





LIKE THIS.

His name is Polaroid Pogo, known as Instant mobile printer. Yeah, He's a portable photo printer.
He's the one who catches my interest for this week.

And one more thing,
This one is wonderful and fantastic.
Title: (Japan/English) Sora no Kakera/Sky shards
Even though this manga just has one chapter (oneshot) but the storyline is great,
I'm touched and also impressed,
the author of this manga; Fujimoto Yuuki; could made a great story about friendship.

So... Yeah(?)
I'll post something again, later, or maybe after mid-test, and daily test, and another tests.
School..... We can't be friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write down your comments here!