Saturday 30 July 2011

what's on my mind

October, 10th 2010 MAAANNN I MISS THIS MOMENT
Re-read this post

Then,
This silly moment. Something about banana peel...
Re-read this post

Well, if someone ask me,
"Would you like to become a Junior high schooler again?"
I will answer,
No.


But, let's change the question.
If someone ask me,
"Would you like to re-experience your life as junior high student?"


Well... The truth is
I Want.


I want to re-experience those crazy moments i posted on this blog, and those untold stories i've experienced.
But,
I've grown up.
Let's face it man,
now imma senior high schooler............

I've got some friends called homework.
And i got some new habit; staying up late *the reason of this new nocturnal habit is... homework*


Homework...
please extinct soon.
Sincerely,
Student with no permanent happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write down your comments here!