Wednesday 9 February 2011

Eights

Eight. I got a lot of Eight. DAMN EIIGGHTTTT (-_-?)
I've done a test. Called 'Try Out'.
Started from... Day before yesterday, it's... Monday February 7th 2011
Make it a list:
Monday,
Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian/National Language)
It's... damn yeah(?) Not too difficult, kind of intermediate. 60 numbers of questions about my National languages and sometimes i got stuck(-_-)
And... Today i've known my score.
It's...
IT'S... *inhale*
8<9
I DIDN'T GET 9NINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 
*exhale*
*die*
i got 8.50
Oh God, thanks for the eight. At least, it's not the lowest of all. 
But next time i must get 9<10 
or... 9.50<10
God, please help me. I will study harder than ever for this one!

Then,
Tuesday,
Mathematics.
Math.
Yeah, math. 
Numbers and formulas.
Not too difficult. Once again, intermediate. It has medium difficulties level (?)
50 numbers. For 120 minutes.
I did it normally well.
Then... Today... i've seen my score.
It's...
*INHALEEEEEE* HAAAAAAAAAAH I'MA BIT DISSAPOINTED T_T
(I thought i could get 9)
I got 8.40
*krikkrikkrik*
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN IT'S TOTALLY DISSAPOINTING!!!
But thanks God, for the eight.
But please mom, i beg you so much, i still want to be your daughter. Don't throw me away (...)
Haaah i must study harder to get 9... But at least, now i know, i must study harder than before to get better score and grades.
Thanks God for the eights!
*and i hope You mind to give me nines next time!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write down your comments here!