Friday 27 August 2010

a letter for your another personality

hi,
long time no see.
well, the truth is we met everyday at school. but it's not you, it's another you.
same figure but you're 'different'
very different, even i don't know how to be friend with you.
now you're so sensitive.
i can't read this letter in front of you
because i think you'll cry if we discuss about this seriously.

thanks to my blog, i can write it here.
so i hope you read this.

firstly, i want to say, thanks for being my friend before. i'm sorry, because even when you said 'we're friend!' but my heart said, 'no you're not'
but i didn't hate you. deeply inside my heart, 
i can find 'the old you'
i don't want the 'new you' because the old one will gone and i can't found it again.

next, you're very different
different? why i said that again? different different different, it seem like one 'different' word can't describe you.
i can't remembered the last time you do something right (for me)
you always thinking about yourself and your new friend now.


i didn't hate you, really!
but if i talked about this, in front of you
it seems like you cannot receive this as a compliment
i just don't like your personality.
it becomes sucks
it becomes boring
and the last thing...


please don't do something annoying in front of me
please don't become so sensitive in front of me and...
don't act like you're not 'you' anymore
it hurts me a lot
i always think why can you changed. become like this. far away from me.



For: your another personality.

1 comment:

Write down your comments here!