Monday 3 May 2010

Social Networking

hi readers!
while rarely post, I'm always busy-working with another social networking site
yeah i have a lot of social networking sites account...
I'm always busy-work with social networking site -_- yeah that's boring

but now, social networking makes me... bored!
rarely tweet, at twitter ←click to follow! :P 
But i still tweeting everyday, still active, talkative.. (._.) 
on facebook? rarely update my status, just photo tagging, upload, comment... or just using some apps or play some games :P
Tumblr... hm rarely post. just like this blog... neglected 
but you can visit my tumblr, sheep project! → another awkward username
Formspring? i just... bored with those anonymous question... just useless!
why i must answering and keep answer those useless question? even i don't know who's asked me that questions.. hm
and, you can still ask me some questions! reasonable question... ask me at formspring
...another social networking sites...
Bebo
i like it but... I do not have many friends there. This site is not too popular around me
But if you want to add me... click here! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write down your comments here!