Sunday 16 December 2012

This week highlight

1. My Daddy's birthday!
It's on December 13th. Happy birthday dad! I made a birthday card and wrapped a bag of egg drops for his birthday.

2. Dream came true!
Yesterday, on December 14th, my class playing 'Kasti' or a game that kinda similar to baseball. We divide our class into two groups. It's very fun to play it after four years... I have had begged my PE teacher to play this game since a month ago, but he always not allowing us to play.
But because my school starts the second semester since this week, we have a spare time last Friday. Then I ask PE teacher to play this game; and he agreed!

By the way, my team lost 6-7 to the other team. But I don't even care. It is fun while it last!
After PE, we have Physics.
We changed our clothes in the classroom because we have no time to go to the restroom (My class is on the second floor while the restroom is at the lower ground)
The girls changed in first,
then the boys after them.
Because of the boys just have to change their T-Shirt, they allow the girls in the class and they changed their clothes... Behind the standing whiteboard (It is different with the whiteboard that used by the teacher to teach infront of the class)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write down your comments here!