Sunday 4 November 2012

Moneysaver events!

NOW I WANT TO TALK ABOUT......
A very very amazing super hilarious event,
But this one has already passed,
YEAH,
THE PRICE. IS REDUCED.
(I'm talking about comic books)
SO I CAN BUY A COMIC FOR RP 12.250 EACH (while the normal price is Rp 17.500)
Save Rp 5.250/comic
I only need...
This powerful card.

And everything is possible.
And I succeed.
And I had already bought four comics,
I only spent Rp 49.000,
G R E A A A A A A T

But too bad it's only for a week.

BUT!!
Another event suddenly appears!!!!!
THE PRICE. IS REDUCED (AGAIN)
20% IS VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY PRECIOUS.
But this one is for oneshot comics only (oneshot: Comic that only has one volume. It's no more than one volume/not serialized)
And I will not throw away this precious opportunity. No way.
Just watch and I will post something in this blog after I bought a lot of oneshot comics!!
FU HA HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write down your comments here!