Saturday 16 June 2012

I USED TO KNOOWW

HIS EYEESSSS
*Okay, now, focus*

After a LONGTIMEHIATUS,
After a final examination,
After REMEDIALS,
AND AFTER LISTENING TO GOTYE'S SONG, YEAH, I CAME BACK TO THIS BLOG, DUDES AND DUDETTES!!!

Sorry, overexpresioned.

If you're asking about my activity during my one month hiatus,
Here,
check this list:

1. Open 9GAG (Frequently)
2. Read comics, as always
3. Having a short-trip holiday
4. Writing a story...............for my own comic project.
5. Open 9GAG (Very frequent)
6. Open blogger without post anything.
7. Wandering around Jakarta; checking Jakarta great sale, which is not much stunning...
8. Watching E U R O
9. Listening to radio
10. FOUND GOTYE'S SONG! (Somebody that I used to know)

Yeah, remember that blue-eyed man on the top of this post? His name is Gotye. Yeah... Gotye.
The song is kinda.....................................................earcatching.


11. Bully my younger brother
12. Playing POKEMON CRYSTAL and POKEMON PLATINUM!!! I have used my whole life to play those game... and the other series.
13. Checking bulbapedia to know when will my pokemons evolve
14. Read articles about 'Naruto 6th anime shippuden the movie: Road to ninja'
15. Open tumblr.........do nothing.
16. Checks thefuuuucomics on tumblr. This one is crucial.
17. Playing pet society on facebook.
18. Watching masterchef US
19. Sleeps almost twelve hours a day.
20. Staring at the refrigerator. Man, why holiday without food always boring?


I think..............................That's all? 
Yeah, that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write down your comments here!